“I shorten the distance between people in real-time”
Enhancing employee potential enhances organizational performance!
Work culture is everyone’s responsibility. Why? Your competitive edge lies within your people. Your company’s success depends not only on your employees’ technical skills, but also how well they know themselves, work together, identify with your purpose, adapt to change, and feel included as your organization evolves.
EPIConsulting accompanies organizations wanting to fully utilize their workforce. A purposeful, cohesive, and resilient workforce culture is more likely to accept and adapt to change and more likely to become aware of critical shifts before they manifest. A work culture operating on the organizational edge increases employee responsibility and improves the response time to unpredictable events.
Using a simple and sustainable framework–the EPIC Model, teams effectively resolve important questions, such as how to:
• embrace opportunities for growth?
• identify and safely address core issues?
• conduct participatory and meaningful meetings?
• retain existing hires and attract new ones?
• appreciate and recognize employee contribution?
• improve trust and psychological safety?
• empower and motivate our workforce?
• create an open feedback culture?
• fine-tune soft skills and enhance social cohesiveness?
• improve stakeholder relationships?
• anticipate customer and market trends?
• encourage innovation and experimentation?
• promote transparency with all stakeholders?
• tap into the collective wisdom of all stakeholders?
An authentic, purposeful, and collaborative culture is more productive and efficient. It is better able to achieve goals and objectives increases. Services and products naturally evolve when work cultures encourage and permit individuals to speak candidly, act purposefully, and work collaboratively.
Go well, stay well,
Jean-Pierre Kallanian, M.Ed.
Human Systems Facilitator specializing in conflict resolution and intergenerational dialogue / Youth Advocate / Author / Speaker