“The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best.” Epictetus
Epiconsulting rejuvenates the human experience within your organization by co-creating processes that enhance and fully integrate your human resource potential. Your success depends not only on your employees’ technical skills, but also how well they know themselves, work with each other, identify with your purpose, and feel included and valued as your organization evolves.
Your employees should be growing along with your organization. Sometimes the human experience is neglected along the way. Employee roles change, new products and service ideas arise, and market needs change. These are just a few examples of what organizations grapple with in addition to the daily operational challenges of conducting business. The question becomes:
How are your employees included in the organizational process and how are they adapting to new roles, structures, and duties?
EPIConsulting accompanies organizations wanting to fully utilize their workforce. A cohesive and resilient work culture efficiently and effectively overcomes organizational and market challenges. This leads to success and innovation. Fine-tuning group dynamics helps you identify and remedy areas sidetracking your organization from reaching its full potential human potential and organizational goals.
Enhancing employee potential enhances organizational performance
The ability to overcome challenges and adapt to change is directly related to your employees’ willingness and ability to do so. We accompany you in ensuring professional attitudes and social cohesiveness. Just as your physical space and equipment should optimally function when dealing with challenges or adapting to change, so too should your employees.
EPIConsulting rejuvenates the human elements in your organization by fostering authenticity, intention, and the collective process.
Using a simple framework, a safe space is created for teams to effectively collaborate and discuss matters most important to them. The goal is to share the responsibility of ensuring the organization’s well-being and development. A natural and sustainable model–EPIC Model (Explore, Play, Inspire, and Connect)– guides organizations in answering vital questions:
• How can we more elegantly embrace opportunities for growth?
• How can we safely identify, address, and confront core issues?
• How can we make meetings more participatory and meaningful?
• How can we continuously develop new and existing employees?
• How can we value and appreciate employee contribution?
• How can we foster transparency to improve trust?
• How can we empower and motivate our workforce?
• How can we create an open feedback culture?
• How can we fine-tune soft skills to enhance collaboration?
• How can we improve customer service/relationships?
• How can we stay ahead of customer and market trends?
• How can we encourage innovation and experimentation?
• How can we create transparency with all stakeholders?
• How can we tap into the collective wisdom of all stakeholders?
This process also adds value and quality to your human resources. Furthermore, your services and products will naturally evolve as you build a more authentic, purposeful, and collective culture.